Benjamin Trail NP Nitro Piston Realtree Stock
|Our Price: $249.99|
You Save: $29.96 (11%)
Usually ships the next business day
If you shoot a lightweight pellet so its velocity exceeds the speed of sound, it could result in your pellet breaking the sound barrier and the gun being louder than expected! The speed of sound depends on humidity, temperature and altitude. Generally speaking, it's between 1,060 fps and 1,115 fps.
Here are the benefits of the Nitro Piston:
- Benjamin Trail NP (Nitro Piston)
- Gas piston
- Bull barrel
- Weaver/Picatinny scope rail
- No open sights
- Ambidextrous stock with dual raised cheekpieces
- Realtree APG camo pattern for extra hunting stealth
- Textured grip & forearm
- 70% quieter than most other breakbarrels!
- Includes unmounted CenterPoint Optics 3-9x40AO scope
- Quick-lock optic mounting system
- Sling swivel studs already mounted
- Smoother cocking
- Smoother shooting
- No spring torque
- No spring fatigue, even if you leave it cocked for hours
- Functions perfectly in cold weather
- Lasts longer than a metal spring
Click on the ammo link for recommended pellets & the accessories link for targets & more.
Quiet power...something you don't usually find in a spring gun.
- Caliber: 0.22
- Velocity: 950 fps
- Loudness: 3-Medium
- Weight: 8.00 lbs
- Barrel Length:15.25"
- Overall Length: 43.00"
- Capacity: 1 round(s)
- Cocking Effort:33 lbs.
- Barrel: Rifled
- Front Sight: None
- Rear Sight: None
- Scopeable: Weaver/Picatinny
- Apprx. Trigger Pull: 3.50 lbs
- Buttpad: Ventilated rubber
- Suggested for: Small game hunting/plinking
- Action: Break barrel
- Powerplant: Gas piston
- Safety: Manual
- Repeater: Single-shot
- Body: Rifle